Thursday, April 07, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Ok first off two things. Maybe three. One, I am not new at blogging. I have had oh, I don't know, 15 Xangas (remember those?!) and many other various blogger, livejournal, otherjournal, internetblogsrus type things. Needless to say my intentions are good but I never could stay interested (or popular) enough to keep blogging. Fortunately gaming is something I will not tire of, at least any time soon. Which brings me to my next point, I am not new at gaming. I have been in love with vidja games since I first put my little baby hands on a SNES controller and pounded and slobbered all over it trying to make Mario move. Ahh, love. Oh, and also I am a girl.  A lady. A real live woman. No penis! This is very important, please remember this.

Contrary to popular belief, I actually know how to work an Xbox controller, and could probably Blow you out of the water with my knowledge of Elder Scrolls Lore, although I'm still not sure if that last one is something I should be bragging about. Excuse me while I retreat back into my Nerd Cave in Nerdville on Geek Street in Dweebtown USA. I am a self proclaimed NERD and proud of it. I could also probably go head to head with you on LOTR trivia, and even write you a little something in Sindarin but now we're crossing into a whole 'nother stretch of territory...

ANYWAYS, back to the good stuff right? I am currently playing a whole plethora of games and have a bunch of stuff I am excited to talk about. This is mainly geared towards video, PC, point and click, some MMO's, and well... you get the idea. Although If I happen to dust off my old Simpsons Edition of Clue, I might just have to do a little something special just for that, HA!  I hope you stick around and see whats to come. Because YES girls can be cute, funny, AND LIKE AWESOME SHIT. Tell your friends, it changed my life when I found this out too :-)

To callused thumbs everywhere,
Ashlee!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there , worry not about casual blogging as long as you don't do that with gaming :)
    Btw , any old school P&C reccomenations?

    ReplyDelete